Get Our Social Media :
Special Jungle Trek Two Days
Trek starts after breakfast between 8 and 9 am. Trek 5 – 6 hours into the jungle meeting wild orangutans, discovering medicinal plants and learning about their use. Around noon there is a short break for lunch in the jungle, with the rest of the trek continuing after lunch. We will arrive at the camp around 4 pm, where we will relax, take a shower in a small stream, and eat dinner.
Trek starts after breakfast around 8-9 am. Trek 4-5 hours into the jungle looking for orangutans and other animals. The rest of the trek continues after lunch. back by tube-rafting down the river to Jungle inn.
• Licensed Guide
• Permits to enter the national park
• Lunch,Dinner,Breakfast fruit and water is provided during the trek
• Tent, sleeping mat/inflatable mattress, sleeping bag
• Tube rafting back to Bukit Lawang
You must bring with you:
• Good walking shoes or boots
• Sports-sandals or flip-flops for walking in the river
• Insect repellent, medicine, towel, shorts, swimming suit.
• Light trousers and long-sleeved tops (an extra set of clean and dry clothes for the night)
• Head torch or flashlight
We would be happy to answer any questions you might have