Get Our Social Media :
Special Jungle Trek Three Day
Trek starts after breakfast between 8 and 9 am. Trek 5 – 6 hours into the jungle meeting wild orangutans, discovering medicinal plants and learning about their use. Around noon there is a short break for lunch in the jungle, with the rest of the trek continuing after lunch. We will arrive at the camp around 3 pm, where you will relax, have a hot drink, and wash off in the clean river. Dinner will be served as well.
After Breakfast (between 8 and 9 am) we will trek for 5-6 hours, while searching signs of the wildlife, discovering “jungle food” and learning about their use. We will serve lunch in the jungle, before continuing our trek to the camp near the river bank. You may relax at the camp and swim in clean jungle river while we prepare you dinner.
The following morning, after breakfast, you can choose between a short trek into the jungle or just relax at the campsite. After lunch, we will travel back to Bukit Lawang. You can choose either to walk back to Bukit Lawang or go back by tube-rafting down the river.
• Licensed Guide
• Permits to enter the national park
• Lunch,Dinner,Breakfast fruit and water is provided during the trek
• Tent, sleeping mat/inflatable mattress, sleeping bag
• Tube rafting back to Bukit Lawang
You must bring with you:
• Good walking shoes or boots
• Sports-sandals or flip-flops for walking in the river
• Insect repellent, medicine, towel, shorts, swimming suit.
• Light trousers and long-sleeved tops (extra set of dry clothes for the night)
• Head torch or flashlight
We would be happy to answer any questions you might have.